[Zope-PTK] Question

Jonathan Desp jonathandesp@atoma.f2s.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:43:49 -0400

I cannot use the FTP protocol, if I want to upload my 300 files in one
shot, one click, inside my zope.

Load Site, I don't understand clearly how this program works, I
installed it into the zope directory beside the lib directory, but after
that, I still don't understand why I should write the command line
python.., I don't know where to write it, and I didnot see the GUI.

mailto:jonathandesp@atoma.f2s.com

--
Very truly yours,