[Zope-PTK] Hello and question?

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:26:09 +0100

> "J. Michael Mc Kay" wrote:
>
> First off....Hello.
>
> I am new to this group and wanted to ask if the discussion here
> entertained general questions about the PTK or is it for PTK
> Development/Developers?
>
> Thanks.

Hi Michael,

First of all, a small request: Please don't post to this list in
HTML-mail. It makes messages more difficult to read for some people, and
messes up how the digests look.

There are quite a few PTK developers on this list. Also, notifications
to changes in the contents of the CVS repository go here as well.

Also, because PTK depends on ZPatterns, there is often some technical
discussion about that, too.

To get a feel for what has gone before, you can read the mail list
archives. There are lots of places to do this, but here's one option:

  http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/ptk-archive.nsf/Main?OpenView

You can search the archive from here too:

  http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/ptk-archive.nsf/

You should also take a look at the PTK Wiki:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/ZWiki/FrontPage

If your questions aren't answered on the wiki, or by searching the
archives, please do ask them here.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer