[Zope-PTK] PTKDemo (Broken Product PTKDemo)

Ian Sparks Ian Sparks" <isparks@wmute.u-net.com
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 22:24:53 -0000

Thanks,

Although I should have guessed that the LoginManager directory had to be
installed in the Products directory like the others, the docs didn't mention
it. I'd be happy to supply updated README's which mentioned the LoginManager
install if it would help.

- Ian Sparks.