[Zope-PTK] Re: Wizards

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 14:31:34 -0500

A couple of comments..

Could someone take some time to summarize this discussion in the Wiki
setup in the PTK area:

  http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/  (can't remember the URL for the
Wiki)

I've wanted the PTK (and Zope Mozilla) to be a joint development effort
with the community.  So far one entity has stepped forward and gotten
CVS access, thought there hasn't been much activity.

Digital Creations needs to find the right rhythym to a more open
development cycle.  At this point, I'm not sure if the lack of
participation is due to lack of engagement on our part or the
community's part.

Is anyone ready to jump in and start participating in the PTK
development?

--Paul

www.portalux.com that
we want to use this way. Maybe this is a specific use of (6) ?

If this discussion was to materialize in a development effort, I would
also
be interested in participating in the process.

Greetings.
Kamon
Usability is a key issue