[Zope-PTK] PTK with ZPatterns/Loginmanager

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Sat, 06 May 2000 23:38:30 +0100

Hi folks,

Has anyone got PTK (latest available from CVS) working with the latest
ZPatterns (0.3.0) and LoginManager (0.8.5) ?

I've applied Tres Seaver's get_toolbox_actions patch to
PersistentUserSource.py, but this alone is not enough to get it working.
It looks to me like the login management and user properties aspects of
PTKDemo need to be brought in line with ZPatterns and the RSPP
framework.

If no-one has got this working, I'll be looking at this over the next
week.

Of course, if anyone already has a patched PTK... :-)

Cheers,

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer