[Zope-PTK] Squishdot - The Future

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 11:58:44 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Withers" <chrisw@nipltd.com>
To: "Dan L. Pierson" <dan@sol.control.com>
Cc: <zope-ptk@zope.org>; <squishdot@egroups.com>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 11:21 AM
Subject: [Zope-PTK] Squishdot - The Future

> > On the other hand,
> > RIPP discussion threads may well be.  If someone is actually going to
> > do them, that would probably be worth waiting for.
>
> Hmm, the whole RIPP thing is something I don't get yet, anywhere where I
> can be enlightened?

I think the mailing lists are your best bet for enlightenment. The RIPP
Discussion possibilities were talked about on the zope-ptk list. I think the
other useful conversation was over on zope-dev. Look for a bunch of messages
from Phillip Eby. I think they were Wednesday and Thursday of last week.

Those messages really helped make things click in my head.

You can, of course, download ZPatterns as well. There is not a lot of
documentation there, though.

Kevin