[Zope-PTK] "score" or "sortOrder" for PortalContent?

Chip Vanek chip@upcast.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 12:59:54 -0700

Yes, scores/ratings/.. would be changing often.

I found that a ZODB centric implimentation would not
work and am searching for a better solution.  I have not
dived into the RSPP/RIPP stuff because it seems like in such flux.

Would RSPP/RIPP not have the same issue of exploding the ZODB?

Your comment on scores based on traversal is dead-on.

Chip