[Zope-PTK] how can I add NewsItems into another folder than the portal-root?

Robert Prosenc r.prosenc@matrixware.at
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:36:21 +0100

hallo.
i hope somebody outside there can help me;)
i tried to make the NewsItem-Wizard generating NewsItems inside the propper
folder (i used a common folder-object under the portal-root), but I did not
succeed.
in fact it seems to me that the 'addNewsItem()' method generates it's
NewsItems ALWAYS directly inside the portal-root; the only clue i found (or
at least i thought so) was the Wizard/NewsItem - property 'wizard-action',
which (originally) calls the addNewsItem-method from the portal-root, but
after changing the calling-position all NewsItems have still been generated
into the same place as before:(
does anybody have an idea how to change that?

thanx in advance

 Robert Prosenc    web:          http://www.matrixware.at/
                   mail:         robert@matrixware.at
   Matrixware      phone:        +43(  1)   713 43 06 - 2
                   postal:       Geusaugasse 39
                                 (Ecke Kundmanngasse)
                                 A-1030 Vienna, AUSTRIA
while !asleep() sheep++