[Zope-PTK] Membership problems

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar@maxnm.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:19:51 +0200

Fred Yankowski wrote:

> How could such a fundamental defect exist in a product like this?  Is
> no one actually using the Membership product?  Is this defect specific
> to some particular context?

1. It's marked unstable. I'm just glad it exists!

2. I'm sure BillA tested on his own system and it worked for him, and
obviously it worked for other people.

3. Obviously my solution works, but that still doesn't explain the original
cause of the problem.  So it's not really a fundamental defect - it's more
Zope acting wierdly.

In conclusion, I have no idea what the hell caused it :)

--
Itamar S.T.  itamar@maxnm.com
Fingerprint = D365 7BE8 B81E 2B18 6534  025E D0E7 92DB E441 411C