[Zope-PTK] View Thread Error

Andy Dawkins andyd@nipltd.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:16:22 +0100

Has anyone seen this error before?

I got it when attempting to 'View Thread' of a document in a members folder.
I was logged on as the member at the time.
The Document was 'index_html' created by the member
there was one reply in the 'Correspondence' folder also created by the
member.

(Spec: server=WinNt4(sp5), client=Win98+WinNt4(sp5), Zope 2.2, Latest CVS
PTK)

Traceback (innermost last):
 File Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in publish_module
 File Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
 File Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
 File Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
  (Object: discussion_thread_view)
 File Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
  (Object: discussion_thread_view)
 File Zope\lib\python\OFS\DTMLMethod.py, line 167, in __call__
  (Object: discussion_thread_view)
 File Zope\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
  (Object: discussion_thread_view)
 File Zope\lib\python\TreeDisplay\TreeTag.py, line 155, in render
  (Object: a tree tag)
 File Zope\lib\python\TreeDisplay\TreeTag.py, line 261, in tpRender
  (Object: index_html)
 File Zope\lib\python\TreeDisplay\TreeTag.py, line 337, in tpRenderTABLE
  (Object: index_html)
Unauthorized: [0]

Cheers
-Andy