[Zope-PTK] Maybe a security issue then?

Francisco Monge fmonge@cecosi.com.sv
Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:41:14 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I still having the same problem, but this time with Suse 6.4 and Apache (I
couldn't fix it under Windows 2000).

when I'm trying to access a members page, a window appears asking for a
username and a password.  If a click cancel, the images (logo and the go bouton
in the search box) shows as broken, if I enter a username and a password,
everthing is ok.  Also, if the images shows up as broken and I click on View in
the toolbox, everthing show up ok.

please help me ...

Francisco Monge