[Zope-PTK] PTK install Gottcha & Discussion Thread View Problem

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:25:14 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Having to import the DemoPortal and Wizard export files won't go away
> until we get a handle on a better mechanism for distributing the
> "through-the-web" stuff;  in the meanwhile, I guess I'd better remove
> the directory-based products for them from CVS, and revert the installation
> instructions to indicate that import is required.

Andy found the order of import mattered WRT to installing PTK and
restarting Zope...
Is this important and/or documented anywhere?

> Please enter a Tracker issue on this -- I can repro it, but
> I likely won't remember to in the morning.
>
>   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

Was that about the installation thing or the thread_view thing?

cheers,

Chris