[Zope-CMF] Trust Metrics in Python (pymmetry)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:36:27 +0100

"Michael R. Bernstein" wrote:

> This would seem like great addition to the CMF (I know, I
> know, patches accepted) and/or Swishdot. I haven't looked at
> the code yet to see if this is something that I should
> attempt with my current level of Zope Zen, but it looks
> promising.

Cool... I'll try and take a look some time soon.

I finally got to customising a CMF Instance last night, and it rocks :-)

I'm trying to decide whether to get the initial Swishdot skin done now (and
maybe in time for the competition... ;-) or try and get it done using ZPT (now
that 1.0 has landed)

What do people think?

cheers,

Chris

PS: Anyone good with GoLive here that I can badger?