[Zope-CMF] Trust Metrics in Python (pymmetry)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 11:24:05 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:

> You should probably go the conservative route and do a DTML skin
> version.  I'd like to see Swishdot aggressively tinker with the CMF
> machinery (e.g. topics) and help us make sure a 1.1 version of the CMF
> has a solid foundation for Swishdot.

Okay, and besides, then I stand a chance of winning the T-Shirt and mug ;-)

> > What do people think?
>
> I think you'll see page templates pop up in CMF pretty soon.  Have you
> had much of a chance to look at them, and do they address some of the
> issues you had with DTML?

I've only had a brief look but they seem to handle all of my gripes and more :-)
(now if I could only persuade GoLive to play ncie with Zope over WebDAV...)

cheers,

Chris