[Zope-CMF] using the subject property

Ben Riga briga@borland.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:16:00 -0700

>That should be straightforward:  add a "String Criterion" for
>"Subject" on the "Criteria" page of the topic.

Thanks.  I'll try this.

>Agreed.  However, putting full-bore "productizing" resources
>into that effort is a non-trivial problem for a consulting /
>services company;  we are too busy using it for our clients,
>plus evolving it, to go there just yet.

I understand this all to well.  I think that it's the right way to go.

>You are most welcome.  As a long-time "Borland Barbarian" (I
>was the founding president of the Houston Association of Delphi
>Professionals, and still have the manual for Turbo Pascal 1.0
>for CP/M), I'm delighted to be of service.

Very cool.  I wouldn't wave the TP manual to high.  You're dating
yourself.  <vbg>

So have you tried integrating Delphi and Zope?  I've wondered if
there is any way for Delphi developers to take advantage of the
Zope/CMF infrastructure.

Thanks again,
Ben