[Zope-CMF] Problem with custom types (HELP!)

Adrian Madrid aem@byu.edu
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having problems with the custom types I had
working before upgrading from 2.3.1b3 to 2.3.1. I had
portalpoll (from the tutorial) and two other alike
working just fine but since I upgraded I keep getting
the same error everytime a member/reviewer/manager
adds one TTW. I even tried adding a new cmf site and
reinstall the types but the same problem follows. Here
is the traceback:

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\BensonP\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 223, in publish_module
  File C:\BensonP\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 187, in publish
  File C:\BensonP\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 171, in publish
  File C:\BensonP\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py,
line 160, in mapply
    (Object: invokeFactory)
  File C:\BensonP\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py,
line 112, in call_object
    (Object: invokeFactory)
  File
C:\BensonP\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\PortalFolder.py,
line 368, in invokeFactory
    (Object: Traversable)
  File
C:\BensonP\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\TypesTool.py,
line 714, in constructContent
    (Object: Traversable)
  File
C:\BensonP\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\TypesTool.py,
line 471, in constructInstance
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
Unauthorized: Cannot create Poll

-->

Any ideas? I _really_ need to get a couple of types,
basically news & documents with extra properties,
working yesterday. If anybody has created something
like that and is working on cmf 1.0 please give me
some pointers or lines. Please?

Thanks in advance,

=====
Adrian Esteban Madrid