[Zope-CMF] cmf.zope.org: Keen Error Messages!

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:05:06 -0500

--7AUc2qLy4jB3hD7Z

I've been playing with cmf.zope.org and it's got the keenest error
messages (okay, keen from the developer's point of view, they SUCK
from a user's point of view).

How can I get these?  Is there someway that cmf.zope.org could be
set up to allow users to examine the objects but not alter them via
the management interface?  I'd really like to see how some of the
stuff is done!

Ciao!

--=20
All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that the p=
arts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore, if you can'=
t get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all means, do not us=
e a hammer.
	 -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925

The Doctor What: A Holtje Production             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC