[Zope-CMF] Patch for error in reconfiguation of CMF Site

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
17 Apr 2001 17:07:28 +0200

On 17 Apr 2001 17:00:10 +0200, Peter Blomert wrote:

Hi,

If you go to the zope.org website and click on the Resources tab, then
you will find a link to the CVS Access (in the menu on the rigth)

In here you should go to the web-based CVS interface.
The path to the patch is:
CMF/CMFDefault/skins/control/reconfig.dhtml

But you don't get much out of upgrading this file .. there is just added
some debug information - but you still can't configure your CMF site
from here.

Hope it helps ...

Regards,
Gitte Wange