[Zope-CMF] Displaying portal content

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
18 Apr 2001 13:25:59 +0200

Hello,

I am having some big problems displaying the contents of a portal
folder.
We have a folder that contains all of our site pages. Now I want to
display one of these pages in the index_html file of the generic skin.
Okay I put in <dtml-var /mymediaman/about/intro> and saves the page. But
then I get a key error. Well why isn't this folder "availiable" to the
skin ? Must I put the intro file in the generic skin folder ?

I have also tried to iterate through the about folder because I need to
display a link to all of the documents in this folder in our menu, but
also here I get a key error.

I think I have tried everything .. but there must be a solution. Anyone
?

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen