[Zope-CMF] PortalContent permissions

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:25:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, seb bacon wrote:

> Wow, thanks for the prompt reply.  I've not got time right now to look
> deeper into it, but a quick go shows that there's still some
> acquisition problems - the rendered dtml isn't acquiring its
> standard_html_header, for example.  I'll take a closer look tomorrow
> or at the weekend, although my mastery of black magic isn't quite up
> to scratch, I fear ;-)

Hmm, yes, acquisition might be a problem.  I'd have to look deeper into
it as well.

> What do you feel about losing the 'view' default and replacing it with
> the first action in the actions list?  Am I right that it's OK to do
> that?

I'm sure people are going to want to be able to move the view action down
to a different slot and retain current behavior.  Again, this is not a
problem for internationalization since the ID of an action is not what is
displayed to the user.

> Finally, thanks again.  I really appreciate the work you folks put
> back in to the community.

Same to you!

Shane