[Zope-CMF] Custom Skins -- Images

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:30:27 +0200 (CEST)

Norman Khine writes:
 > I get the broken image icon. I am using IE5 and under the properties for the
 > image the URL referenced is the Protal root folder and not the
 > /Portal/portal_skins/Printable/ folder.
And "Printable" is listed in the used skins chain?

Then, the URL would be correct.

  Skins are a tool to make available the content items of a sequence
  of folders (or other similar objects) as if they were
  members of the SkinsTool container.

  Thus, if "Printable" is one of these folders (and contains the
  image), then "/Portal/CustomLogo" will access
  "/Portal/portal_skins/Printable/CustomLogo" (unless there
  are name conflict in which case, you might get a different
  object).

When you enter the URL directly, do you get a "Not Found" response?
This might indicate that "Printable" is not in the skins chain.

Dieter