[Zope-CMF] Custom Skins -- Images

Arjan de Knegt adeknegt@worldonline.nl
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:15:16 +0200

Dieter, Norman and others,

I can confirm the problem of Norman. "Livin' on the edge" I've just tested this with Zope 2.3.2b2  and the very latest CMF cvs checkout (including the FSImage and
FSPropertiesObject patches).

Example: A clean CMF site with a newly joint member shows the broken-image icon for a Document in MyStuff.
URL of the Document Icon: <portal-root>/document-icon.gif
(and the obvious "resource not found" Zope error). URL looks O.K. to me.

Same issue for other portal-type icons. Icons like UpFolder_icon.gif are showing without any problem.

I'm afraid I don't have a usefull clue about this one.

Found another small twitch also:
"Add to Favorites" results in a Zope Site error (see below). Afterwards, the link has been added to the favorites list anyhow!

=====
Site Error

           Debugging Notice

           Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.

           Cannot locate object at: http://<sitename>/<portal-root>/Members/benice/Favorites/view
=====

Keep up the good work!

regards,