[Zope-CMF] Expanding menu

Maarten Slaets Maarten Slaets <maarten.slaets@neolabs.be>
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:42:40 CET

another posibility is the NFGnavigator:
http://www.zope.org/Members/gyst/NFGnav

but I have found that version 0.7 causes problems because of its use of
objectItems, which doesnt work ok in cmf (why?)

I can send you 0.6 which does work. If i find the time i will try to post
a fix for 0.7

The nice thing about this tree menu instead of dtml-tree is that it
doesnt use state vars in the url or ..., and it alsways folows you when
you for example click on a link in the body that goes to another folder.
then the menu adjust automatically to that folder