[Zope-CMF] CMF Registration Email Headers

Amr Malik aeamalik@yahoo.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

I had read somewhere that <dtml-sendmail> is finicky about there being an
empty line between the subject: and the body of the text to be sent. I can't
tell from the snippet below whether that is the case, but just thought I'd
mention (another think to check off the list :) (this is based on my squishdot
send mail encounters, so maybe a bit misplaced in the CMF context)

regards,

Amr

--- Norbert Marrale <norbert@infocatch.com> wrote:
> I hope I'm not being too impatient here, as no reaction from the list
> yesterday :) but it looks like the email headers created in the
> confirmation message after initial registration and when sending the
> password reminder are crooked!
>
> As in:
>
> Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 21:15:10 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Norbert Marrale <community@embassyweb.com>
> To: undisclosed-recipients:;
>
> To: reg@infocatch.com
> From: "EmbassyWeb Community Administrator"
> <community@embassyweb.com>
> Subject: Portal Membership Information
>
> Note the blank line between the Reply-To and To headers. This causes
> the final two lines to be inserted in the message body instead of the
> header.
>
> Can any of you even reproduce this?
>
> Norbert
>
> On the Road of Life,
> there are Tourists and there are Travelers.
> I'd rather be Traveling!
>
> Norbert Marrale
> norbert@infocatch.com

> See http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker for bug reports and feature