[Zope-CMF] CMF Dogbowl Members

Tim Fouracre jhgfjhgfjhgfjhgf@hotmail.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:37:15 +0000

Hi
I thought I'd sort out my Index Page on the Dogbowl site, and then peruse
other members pages. However when you view the members in the Roster on the
CMF Dogbowl site, something really annoying happens!

If you try and click on a Members link to their index page, the majority of
them come up with an authorisation box, and when you cancel bring up a 'You
are not authorised' error page.

Now I thought that if a member has NOT published their Index Page, but has
set themselves as listed, then there simply appear in the roster, but there
is no link to their Index Page. So why has this default been changed, as at
the moment it is pot luck as to whether you click on a members link that
actually takes you to their index page!

Cheers

Tim