[Zope-CMF] Dumb question! upgrade to CMF 1.1 broke permissions

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:32:16 +0100

Can't think of something off the top of my head.  A good way of
debugging this kind of thing is to dump the cookie crumbler, and then
look at the Unauthorized traceback to see which object is giving you
grief.

seb

* Jon Edwards <jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk> [010807 16:47]: