[Zope-CMF] blark & CMF1.1 on a portal built with CMF 1.0

Valérie Aulnette vaulnette@yahoo.fr
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:55:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

Now that I've moved everything on a new portal, it is
working ! It must have something related to Members
Portal Folder because when I tried to import one of
the old Member folder to the new portal, I had the
same error for the member whereas when I deleted his
folder and created a new one, it was working. It is
just for information.

But now, I have another error which I didn't have
before. It is when I edit an article, I have a key
error :
"""
Error type: KeyError
Error value: isWeblogOwner

Innermost method: /vae/CMF/blark_document_edit_form
Name not found or not allowed: isWeblogOwner
"""

And I don't understand why...
Any hints ?
Thanks very much.