[Zope-CMF] Adding new portal doc to memberfolder when new member joins

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 11:51:02 +0200

Hello,

On one of my portals I am trying to create a sort of "profile" for my members.
With the default CMF, a document named index_html is created in the members
own folder when they join.
Insted I would like to create another document type (call it profile) that
displays some variables from the user's preferences page.

The new portal type must contain the correct HTML/dtml code when created (but
that's another problem *S*).

I have been looking around the CMF source code and looked at the
RegistrationTool.

I think I should make a copy of the registration tool and make the portal use
that one instead of the default registration tool. But I haven't found the
place in the default registration tool where it creates the index_html file.
Anyone who could point me to the code ??

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
I picture a lump of inanimate flesh (a result from a relational database
query)
being infused with the spark of life (object behavior, aka class).

	- Jim Fulton on the term "pluggable brains", 5 Jul 1999