[Zope-CMF] Discussion Items in Zope CMF

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:58:44 -0400

the ability to reply to content is not enabled by default in the CMF. in
order to enable it, do the following:

- log into the zope management interface as a manager user
- find "portal_types" in your CMF root
- select the "contents" tab

this will show you what content types there are in your CMF. every one of
them has a checkbox to enable discussions, click on the content item that
you want to make discussable and see if the box is checked.

jens