[Zope-CMF] Any workarounds or tricks for getting portal conte nt to look like it's directly under root?

John Puster john.puster@acymtech.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:39:01 -0500

the only problem there is that URLs generated by the portal will be wrong.
this is something i have been struggling with on and off since i started
using zope.  i *think* the proper way to do it is with a SiteRoot, part of
the SiteAccess product (included with zope these days).  here are some