[Zope-CMF] Large User Database...

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 01:23:49 -0400

I'd suggest doing a test site, and doing some python scripts to create
40-50K members, and some load testing software...
At least, plan for it by building large-file-support python and use a
filesystem to take >2GB database growth...

I don't see how SQL will speed things up... since it's going thru zope
anyhow...