[Zope-CMF] Adding new portal doc to memberfolder when new member joins

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:04:38 +0200

Hi Gitte,

> I've solved the problem with the profile. I just created a dtml method in
my
> skin folder called profile_view. So you have this profile placed at
> <portal_url>/Members/<member folder>/profile_view
>
> It needs to do the samt thing for all members - displaying what they have=

> filled in into there preferences.
>
> But that isn't the best way to do it - i want this profile_view to be the=

> 'default view' for the Members folders.
> Do you know a work around ?

I am not sure if I understand correctly. Here my thoughts:

(Using my hotfix howto) I would instanate a own index_html
DTML method at member area creation time containing only
<dtml-var profile_view>. This index_html DTML method would
not be visible to the Member by clicking My Stuff. So he
can not delete/change it (Ok through the ZMI he could).

Greg
Grégoire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org