[Zope-CMF] CopySupport and FSPythonScripts?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:03:10 +0100

* Tres Seaver <tseaver@palladion.com> [010816 16:53]:
> seb bacon wrote:
> > I can't copy objects inside my Portal programmatically.
> Probably you have a name clash with an FSPythonScript.  Your code
> tries to copy the items from 'parent', rather than from 'layout',
> which could be the real source of the problem.

D'oh.  Thanks Tres.

Now I've hit on another problem:  I can't paste anything into the
member folder I've just created, because the user in the security
context is Anonymous User.  Has anyone got any suggestions for
options?  Could I physically manipulate the security context somehow
to force the user to be logged in?  Could I temporarily change all the
permissions for Anonymous User? (nah, that would be wrong...)

seb