[Zope-CMF] content not published but viewable by anonymous user

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:21:08 -0400

First question, are you using the default workflow?

Second, where is the content?  This happens if you have made a top level
folder and not changed the security of it in the ZMI, due to the default
security inheritance...