[Zope-CMF] Forcing skin change

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 02:58:12 +0200

Is it possible - using ZPT - to include an object which is using another skin?

I would like to be able to view document types in two ways:

 - The default way showing menus etc.
 - Only the actual document suitable for inclusion in another page.

Obviously
"<span tal:content='structure here/myDocument?portal_skin=Stripped'"
doesn't work but the general idea is what I'm looking for.
Maybe I'm just too tired now to see the obvious solution ;-}

--
Regards,
	Thomas Olsen

http://www.tanghus.dk