[Zope-CMF] Why is the news editing different from doc editing?

Frank McGeough fm@synchrologic.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:44:12 -0400

Sorry it took awhile to get back to this but can you clarify "delete
addNewsItem from the factory method"?
Are you talking about the contentConstructors array in __init__.py in
CMFDefault and does that mean changing the NewsItem.addNewsItem item to
NewsItem.addDocument?