[Zope-CMF] Re: [Zope] Persistent dictionaries

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:48:21 +0200

Well after looking at the code again I can see that it does it in
__setitem__, __delitem__ and update so it works for PersistentMapping. The
problem was (I guess) that my object didn't reconize that I had changed the
mapping so I had to call __changed__(1) on that.

--
Regards,
	Thomas Olsen

http://www.tanghus.dk