[Zope-CMF] Is there a way to analyse the skins that are being set

Norbert Marrale norbert@attira.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:19:27 +0200

skinstool.py sets this here:

       pm = getToolByName(self, 'portal_membership')
        member = pm.getAuthenticatedMember()
        if hasattr(aq_base(member), 'portal_skin'):
            mskin = member.portal_skin

Create a new skin based on roster, and have it return stats instead of
individual properties

Norbert

On 23 Aug 2001, at 9:19, zope-cmf-request@zope.org wrote:

> Message: 13
> From: "Norman Khine" <khine@bmpublications.co.uk>
> To: "Zope-Cmf" <zope-cmf@zope.org>
> Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:20:53 +0100
> Subject: [Zope-CMF] Is there a way to analyse the skins that are being set
> by the users.
>
> Hello,
> Is there a way to analyse the skins that are being used/set by the users.
> We are having a number of different skins designed, and the best way to
> see which is the most acceptable by the portal member is to see which is
> being set by the member.
>
> Something like:
>
> skin1: 56%
> skin2: 32%
> skin3: 12%
>
> from 100 Members.
>
> Thanks
>
> Norman

On the Road of Life,
there are Tourists and there are Travelers.
I'd rather be Traveling!

Norbert Marrale
norbert@infocatch.com