[Zope-CMF] CMF DIscussions...?

Traveling Uncle Nat nat@harari.org
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:07:30 -0400

Yeah...my sig is too long. I'll shorten it as soon as I figure out something
I like just as much as that speech. :)

Can't find the squishdot thing where it says what I thought it said. I guess
that I lost it. :/ But anyway, isn't CMF supposed to have a working
discussion? I sort of want to run a squishdot "type" of site, where members
can log in, set prefs, have threads emailed to them, post their latest
artwork, have a small gallery of thumbnails for members, etc...but that
doesn't seem to be part of squishdot. It *is*, however, part of CMF. :) So,
suggestions?

It's not like ultra-urgent or anything. I'm just trying to get a nice little
site up for some artist friends and form a community based on 3D artwork.
I'm an artist...not a coder. But I don't have anyone to do this for me, and
I really think I should learn it myself. It is pretty hard understanding
some of this stuff when you're not a coder though...:)

Nat.