[Zope-CMF] keyerror on calendar, using mmmanager 9.1

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:41:47

Hmm, I was just informing you that your "Stable" product gives me a standard
Zope error message.

Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: calendar

Troubleshooting Suggestions

This resource may be trying to reference a nonexistent object or variable
calendar.
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

     Now unless you expect me to use zdebug or some other method on a stable
release, you might want to relabel your product as development. Imho a
stable product release should offer something good to look at out the box at
the least.   I don't have zdebug installed at the moment, but as I recall
trying to check MMManager out before I ended up having to comment all  of
the calendar and feature box code in the index_html file, because of
keyerrors. So now I end up with a page with just the intro text stuff.
Sounds to me like you might have another product dependency not mentioned in
the docs.  Or something could be wrong with my CMF installation.

I'm looking at the index code now and here are the problem lines
<TD COLSPAN="2"><dtml-var calendar></TD>
<dtml-var live_event_box><br>
      <dtml-var archive_box>

So the question to me is why can't I aquire the objects?

Are your skins not being initialized properly  with the system?

If you really need the traceback I will get it to you in a few days.

Thanks,
James