[Zope-CMF] Re: Re-working Breadcrumbs

davelehman@loewen.com davelehman@loewen.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:41:01 -0500

I can see both of your points (both for ZPT and against) but back to my
original point, can anyone help me get this *almost-working* revised
breadcrumbs solution off the ground? More to the point, can someone tell me
what the correct syntax of the "getPortalRoot()" line suggested below?

> object = context.portal_url.getPortalRoot() # not sure of the exact
syntax
> here
> for step in steps:
>   object = object[step]
>   url = object.absolute_url()
>   title = object.Title()
>   breadcrumbs.append(pattern % (url,title)

Regards,
Dave