[Zope-CMF] Front Page Info on CMF Site?

John Puster john.puster@acymtech.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:30:48 -0500

In the "generic" skin folder, there's a DTML Method called "index_html".
That's the default page.  You can do practically anything you want with it.
I modified it to display the body of a separate document, placed in the root
of my CMF, by putting something like this in:

<dtml-var "document.CookedBody()">

(where "document" is the id of the document).