[Zope-CMF] BUG: ZCatalog issue with portal_catalog

Ivo van der Wijk ivo@amaze.nl
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:31:33 +0100

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 01:25:39PM -0500, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> I can't duplicate this on my running Zope Instance; can you provide more
> information, i.e. version of Zope, CMF, etc  I tried reindexing on path and
> a custom added index I have in this particular CMF Instance.
> Thanks,
> Andrew

It's standard Zope 2.4.3 / CMF 1.1 - I understand that the problem was already
fixed in the CVS zope.

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.