[Zope-CMF] Help with discussion

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
04 Dec 2001 13:06:22 +0100

Hello,

I am using the discussion tool with success. But there is one thing that
doensn't work as expected.

When a user creates a comment for something and he retracts it later -
then anonymous users will be redirected to the login screen when they
try to view the document with the comments on.
When a regular user tries to see the document he get's a login popup.
When hitting cancel it tells me that I'm not allowed to access Creator.

I have putted a skip_unauthorized into the tree tag ...

Anything I have missed ?

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
Chris McDonough:  "We should kill two birds with one stone with this..."
Ethan Fremen: "Oh, believe me, we've got LOTS of birds lined up to
die..."

    - Ethan Fremen, f2f conversation with chrism