[Zope-CMF] Re: folder content (big post)

Meilicke, Scott scott.meilicke@intp.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:28:25 -0800

Hi,

Don't forget the standard_html_header and standard_html_footer in your dtml
methods.

I have two views in my portal - a view for the main page, and then a view
for all subfolders.  Details here:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/ptk-archive.nsf/2f80d8dcfde6f195802568c1
00635ff4/db46679ef44d661180256ae600554741

This is all done with a single index_html file.  I can send it to you if you
like.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Walton [mailto:waltonl@franklin.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:12 PM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org; web@goeldi.com
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Re: folder content (big post)

> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Stephan_G=F6ldi?= <web@goeldi.com>
> Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 09:56:19 +0100

> When I change index_html in the 'custom' folder, it is clear, that the top
> level appearance of cmf is changed. But what, if I want to change the
> appearance of a subfolder? Is it correct, to create a dtml method in this
> subfolder as index_html? The problem is, that the above mentioned
> functionality of headers and footers doesn't work anymore, when i create
> such a method outside of cmf.

Hi Stephen,

I recalled something on this list I read before that seemed like it might
address this, but I'm not certain. I looked it up.
Do you think this old post (link below) addresses your issue with
customizing subfolders?

http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/ptk-archive.nsf/ByKey/1092A410AEA1B49C

Lynn

See http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker for bug reports and feature
requests
The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.