[Zope-CMF] CVS

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:05:04 -0500

Magnus Heino wrote:

> The CMF CVS seems to be in a weird state right now...?
>
> Seems as if CMFDecor is merged into CMFDefault? Well, first
> andrew merged,
> and then it looks as if tres wanted to undo the changes?

CMFDecor is about to go away.  Once we complete testing of
the merged stuff, we will 'cvs rm' all its files, and then your
'cvs up -dP' will get rid of it.  The checkin messages you saw

were Andrew's partial merge (somehow, the moved skins didn't
make it over) and my completion of it, rather than an undo.

> How can I get a clean working copy?

Check out the head, but ignore the fact that the CMFDecor package
is there (i.e., *don't* link / copy it into your 'Products').