[Zope-CMF] ZSyncer and CMF - WebDAV problem?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:10:07 -0000

Ooops, sorry, it's much simpler than that!

It's choking on basic CMF meta-types - Documents, Portal Images, Portal
File, Links, News Item, Favorite, Portal Topic

I think I can add 'Document' and 'News Item' to the _diffable list in
Zsyncer.py as they should be able to give out their source???

Is it possible to just compare last-modified-date on the other meta-types,
in the same way you do with images? If so, could you point me to how to add
this?

Sorry to be a pest, but getting this working could save me tons of time!

Cheers, Jon