[Zope-CMF] FAQ Content ZClass how-to broken / CMF 1.2beta1

Antwan Reijnen twanus@xs4all.nl
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:29:50 +0100

Hi Tres,

after upgrading to CMF 1.2beta1, the example FAQ-ZClass is broken. It worked in CMF 1.1. I tried to set it up from the beginning again, and tried to import the accompanying zexp files in the How-to, but with the same result: nope. Traceback is attatched below...

I tried to find the error myself, but I had no luck... Any clues on this?

TIA, Antwan Reijnen.

Traceback (innermost last):
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 223, in publish_module
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in publish
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in zpublisher_exception_hook
     (Object: Traversable)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in publish
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
     (Object: invokeFactory)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in call_object
     (Object: invokeFactory)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\PortalFolder.py, line 335, in invokeFactory
     (Object: Traversable)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\TypesTool.py, line 699, in constructContent
     (Object: Traversable)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\TypesTool.py, line 430, in constructInstance
     (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
   File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\OFS\ObjectManager.py, line 269, in _getOb
     (Object: Traversable)
AttributeError: (see above)