[Zope-PTK] what happened to the wizards?

Sigve Tjora sigve@tjora.no
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:54:19 +0100 (CET)

Maybe it would be ok with a "OK and make pending" or "OK and publish"
button on the editform too. Then we would provide a natural way from
"New..." via meta and edit to a pending/published object. A fast way to
make an object without extra clicking around. The natural choice is always
available at the bottom of the page...

mvh Sigve