[Zope-PTK] Zope error responding to news and disscusion lists

curtis.horn@st.com curtis.horn@st.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:01:53 -0800

     I keep getting an error when I respond to news items, I've included
     the error messege and the stuff at the bottom of the source.  I'm
     running zope 2.3.0 and PTK 0.10.alpha on windows NT workstation.

     The second question I had was on how to configure a discussion list
     with the PTK.  I'd also like to know what it would behave like,
     because I'm still not sure if it's the right application for what I
     need done.

                Curtis

     Zope Error

                                 Error Type: AttributeError
                                 Error Value: 'None' object has no
     attribute 'manage_addPortalFolder'

     <!--
     Traceback (innermost last):
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222, in
     publish_module
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187, in
     publish
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
     zpublisher_exception_hook
         (Object: log)
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171, in
     publish
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160, in
     mapply
         (Object: createReply)
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112, in
     call_object
         (Object: createReply)
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\Products\PTKDemo\Discussions.py, line
     122, in createReply
         (Object: log)
       File C:\zope\dudge\lib\python\Products\PTKDemo\Discussions.py, line
     134, in getReplyLocationAndID
         (Object: log)
     AttributeError: (see above)